This section of my website is focused on the role of talent in creating business value, regardless of the size or stage of your company.
What is business value?
Different members of your company’s ecosystem will perceive your company’s business value differently. For example:
- Customers may perceive value in terms the benefits you enable them to achieve by addressing their problems ab deeds.
- Shareholders may perceive value in terms of share price
- Employees may perceive value in terms of alignment with person values and compensation.
- Society may be perceive value in terms of your company’s impact on climate and the environment.
- Others may perceive value in terms of profit.
The foundation of creating business value is your company’s talent.
This section of my website contains points of view regarding the talent needed to create business value. Your company will not-succeed in the long-term without the appropriate talent at each point in its journey.
Other sections of my website address other aspects of creating business value.