Tom Koor is a Strategic Advisor, based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Some critical decisions and issues he has helped with in the past include:
- Sales and profitability are declining – the business needs to fundamentally rethink its business model, organization, processes and technology.
- The business needs to restructure or reorganize.
- Recruit a new leader.
- Determine the future value of an acquisition.
- Integrate acquisition(s), while continuing to increase sale and profits.
- Decide whether or not to launch a new business.
- Decide whether or not to create a joint venture.
- Exit a line of business, at low cost and risk.
- A mission critical change project is in trouble and needs to be rescued.
Tom Koor is experienced in helping leaders think through and resolve their issues and challenges. Click here to go to the contact Tom Koor page of this website.