Tom is a Strategic Advisor. Some of the critical company decisions and issues he has assisted with include:
- Hiring and exiting C-Suite executives;
- Merging three companies;
- Divesting lines of business;
- Turning around a business losing customers, losing money, and with poor customer service;
- Determining decision-making among: the Board of Directors, the CEO and executives;
- Defining joint-venture objectives and shareholders agreements.
- Establishing the governance required for an IPO;
- Acquisition analysis and due diligence;
- Establishing a new organization structure and long-term evolution path;
- Turning around enterprise-wide change programs; and
- Determining the value proposition and business model for a large startup company.
Tom has advised a broad range of leaders, from the largest organizations in the world to startup founders.
Tom’s professional and volunteer affiliations include:
- Angel One Investor Network: Member
- Computer Aid Inc. (Private Company): Board director
- gBeta Accelerator: Mentor
- Institute of Corporate Directors: Member
- Odette Cancer Centre: Patient Family Advisory Council, member
- Rotman Business School: MBA student mentor
- University of Toronto, Entrepreneurship Hatchery: Mentor
- The Shaughnessy Group: Advisory Board member
Tom has two purposes for his professional life:
- Helping business leaders have a positive impact on society;
- Helping business leaders (current and emerging) succeed.
Tom’s LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomkoor/
Click here to contact Tom.